Friday 20 February 2015

Odd thoughts to odd terms used that piss me off.


Hello, sleepy world,

So going to update some of my thoughts from last year on dating and relationships.

Why use trendy nonsense words like spark or vibe and chemistry to crush someone's hopes of happiness?

Spark, what the hell has this got to do with emotions at all. I am not a robot from another world. I am as real as everything living on this planet.

Spark is dumb if you are looking for a spark with me you won't get it cause I am not a toaster or TV hello.

I mean I love tech, and pretty lights but my thoughts and emotions come from passion and caring. Which I have enough of for several people. It is embarrassing to hear from someone summing up their limited and short exposure to my life to no spark.

What the hell, easy trendy word that means so much more than the actual purpose of it. I am tired of it cause I feel like I am just being tossed like an outdated piece of hardware.

Have a heart and at less give me something to work with rather than some lame ass word to define some pretty heavy emotional thing.

Vibe, I see where this might have been useful years ago. Now though I drive a Vibe. It describes for me a gut feeling or sense of a situation that can be good or bad. I g
et this sometimes as a follow word to the hey don't feel like I just curb stomped your heart. It is the Vibe right nothing personally.

Ok, I am in mental and emotional shock. Let me collect my sorry ass before shoving that salt in my wound!

Ah yes, Chemistry is something I remember avoiding in High School. Or a type of science to study chemicals, gases and things.

I get that yes, there some chemical reaction in our grey matter going on but I am not some kind of freak lab rat for fuck sake.

These terms are not needed, I just don't like you works with the same point and power than the above terms. Nothing wrong with not liking someone. Hell you do not owe them anything as to why either.

The emotional pain of breaking a social connection is painful enough. To sugar coat it even more it is not helpful to anyone.

And for me who has issues understanding complex emotional and verbal ideas it does the opposite to the intended message. I read that as some room to work with it is not black and white enough for me. Just pretty damn confusing honestly.

And if the person takes it hard and is freaky or strange. It is supposed to happen that way. You don't like them in a romantic way this will make sure they know where they stand without question.

The other terms can also be seen as judgement. People don't do well these days when they feel they are being judged. It is what it is these days. Intention and meaning is shit today.

People just want to see, hear and feel the way they will. If they want to freak out, overthink and or get hostile. This is not your concern. This is their reaction and now is out of your hands. They choose this as they wish to react. You are good, anything after this really is just crap and BS.

Likely the reason why you are choosing to break it off anyway. So this is more or less confirming the feeling you are getting about things. Walk away and keep on moving.

Sandman out





No comments:

Post a Comment