Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day #2 of the HAWMC-Wordless Wednesday

So hello,

Day 2 of the WEGO Blog Challenge- A picture is worth a thousand words.

Well I have to say I am slipping back into a more of a comfort zone today.

There was a time where I was kinda lost, i had just finished school and felt I had no outlet to focus on, my health was on the decline and I needed something anything to grab onto.

Hence my choice for the Picture I choose today is my Muse and it started a rekindled interest in writing and why I am even sharing my thoughts with you today. With this is a short poem I wrote, first of many over the years. It is about what I felt my role in life was to be.

Moonlight Guardian

I stand in the shadows in constant watch,

I am the strong, silent strength you never see,

I am the steadfast pillar, always ready to guide,

I chase the fear, worry and, pain away,

I am the soul searcher, loyal patience,

I always hunt those who would harm you,

I am the tenderness that keeps you warm in the darkest hour,

I am a fighter, a lover, a seeker of joy

I am the gatekeeper to a thousand dreams for which you are the key,

I am there always, just for you, the mirror of your soul

I am yours,

Moonlight Guardian

Well I know it is only supposed to be a picture today but this one required a little extra.

Sandman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment