Thursday 17 April 2014

HAWMC Day 17


T.V. Mash up day hello.

So I am going to say what my show that I can relate to but as to having people I know stand in as the characters not going to happen.

My life is a T.V. Real show, I have enough real people in my life that are all unique in the roles that they have played in my life.

I would not want to sub in fake characters to play their roles as that does not do them justice for what my friends and family mean to me. They are real people and I like them for that very reason.

Nor would I change a show I like cause I like the characters just the way they are. When I watch a show I want it to be a distraction from reality for a short period of time. Not turn my own life ahhhhhhh what the heck.

So no I will not ruin my distractions with my reality, my life is unique enough thank you very much :)

I honor and value the people in my life and are not replaceable not at all, not ever.

Sandman signing out,

No comments:

Post a Comment