Saturday 12 April 2014

HAWMC Day # 12

Hello,

So free to talk about whatever day eh!

Sorry folks I have to be out of town and this is my post for today.

So I am MIA for today.

I will leave you this thought I wrote a few years ago about my struggles with adjusting to life.

I am not an illness, I have taken that and put it into a backpack it comes out every now and then I put it back in its place. I wear that little sucker on my back well as I have recognized it for what it is one part of thousands of parts to me. I show people the bag let them know what is inside and that every day it can be heavy or light. But it is not who I am, I know I have issues it is not who I am. I can and do put it aside for while.

The key is to look beyond that illness to the strength that lies beneath. 

14 years I have fought a very personal war with my mental and health issues. I am now just catching my breath for the first time in years.

Am I lost to the world or has the world lost me. I have no room in there for hate, pity, regret, labels people try to pin on me. 

I am human, I live my life at one speed slow and steady and get stronger every step I take. I will answer any questions asked of me, I will do what make me happy, and never will I be with people I do not want to be with.

I want to share my life with with people, to love and be held, to learn to relax again, and most important not to be invisible to the people who can help me the most.

I has to go going sorry for the short post 

Sandman Out

No comments:

Post a Comment