Thursday 10 April 2014

HAWMC Day 10

And the winner is… You! You just won an award and are on stage, holding
your trophy. Write an acceptance speech. Who do you want to thank? How
did you get to where you are today?

Wow, I did not expect this....so many other people have come before me in this grand stage of life.

I want to thank my Mom without her I would be the person I am today, my family for more support than group of people could ever give me, my friends both true to my heart and at large, you all share this moment with me.

I am humble to be but one small speck in the Universe people choose me for an award. I honor those that are no longer living with me but watch over me, I honor those yet to come into my life.

Thank you Universe that you saw fit to give me this fine reward for all my struggles, health bumps, set backs and small victories one by one.

I stand here, cause I never looked down on those in front of me and encouraged those behind me to come and join me. To not be alone but stand together to build a better place one tear, one drop of sweat, one drop of blood spilled. So that one day i can walk tall among those that lay the history to learn to write a new chapter, my chapter.

Bless you all and remember no matter how small a heart may be it is still able to move hearts and minds alike to take down walls and move mountains in the way and give and love with endless joy, ending sorrow and to live a life with all the beauty one soul can endure.

I thank you, many blessing to you all.

Sandman going to partay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment