Friday 25 April 2014

HAWMC Day 25

Hello sleepy heads,

Yes I am back and ready to talk about fitness and road to a better life.

 Fitness Friday. What do you do to stay fit? Tell us about your efforts in
maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Well this is a good topic to come back on after a few days break. I am still having issues posting pictures on hear so Wednesday did not happen and Thursday I opted to not write cause I was too tired and was running around most of the day.

So today is make up time for that lapse, I have just completed a fitness program to pre-empt any heart issues I may have as I get older, the program was an intensive 4 months of learning how to better look after myself.

The results are quite noticeable, the program focused on stretching, weight train and aerobic exercises, as well as an education program for other helpful things. Such as dieting, heart function, exercise planning, food choice.

So I have been doing a lot lately to improve every part of my life.

Now that it is over I now have to keep it going and so far not too bad, signing up for a gym is taking longer than I thought but I have been walking lots, and have developed a base program to keep me going until i get going on heading to the Gym..

I already have been feeling better, now with the nicer weather things are only going to get more active.

My goal is to get up 10000 steps a day a goal I was not able to get to in the program, get a membership at a local fitness centre and get moving with that and start reducing the food portion I have been having even more.

My goal by the end of the summer is to loose 5 lbs and keep it off. then progressively loose more weight until my goal of loosing 20 lbs. If I can do that it would help a great deal.

So that is what my fitness has been like in the last little while.

The better shape I am in the better life I will have overall.

I already feel a million percent better. Have been trying very hard to keep things going :)

Should be great, will be doing a fair bit of camping this summer so that should be a really go change I can not wait :)

Any who that is what I have been up to for fitness and improving my life lately.

Pumping you up I am zee Sandman saying good day and rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment