Saturday 5 April 2014

HAWMC Day 5 Superpower Day. It’s a bird, it’s a plane it’s….you! If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

Hello sleepy head and coffee junkies,

Today is the day I reveal one of my deepest and darkest secrets, so much so that not even I remember sometimes.

I might be a superhero, sad thing is usually I am so wrapped up with my own life that whatever powers I have are useless anyway.

I work in very simple steps wake up crawl out of bed, forget to feed the Cat, trip over the Cat which then jogs my grey matter. Damit feed the said Cat.

After that take meds, sit let my body depretzelize and oh look it is morning. Then count how much stuff I have to make my body function for, cause you know this is all about teamwork, mind body and spirit working as a whole package dealie.

Once that is out of the deal I reflect back to the last few days of fighting sleep vs zombie state vs energy levels. Figure out after the meds jump start me back in world what I need to do.

That is only the first ten minutes of my day.

Truth be told I am Atlas I carry my life like the world on my back. If I had any Super Powers I am not so sure I would be able handle it, I would break down under the intense responsibility, the world would watch my every move. Can you say instant panic mode.

I would have a Super Alter Ego that would be so good that even myself would not know what I could do to keep from crumbling from the inside out.

 I would need the SHA Super Heroes Anonymous.

Hi, I am Captain Cool Dude It has been 2 hours 5 mins and 34 seconds since I saved the kitten from the tree and it looked at me. I could not take it, I cried like a rain cloud in a tropical forest.

But if I had to choose anything, it would be a one shot deal, that I could send enough energy to every living thing to ease pain, hurt, disease, wounds, colds just enough by degrees that everything could have a better quality of life.

Then I could go back to drinking my tea, and thinking about life and forgetting where my phone was or Squirrel.

In finishing up all kidding aside, I have had to learn to be pretty cool with myself, become my own army in my struggles in life. Overcome things I have needed to and beat a hasty retreat from things I could not handle, and learn to be humble as I know I am just a tiny thing in the big old Cosmos ;) out there.

I am Juggernaut, I am unstoppable
Cheers folks




2 comments:

  1. Awesome Drew!
    What a great superpower that one off would be. An amazing thought :)
    Seems you and I felt along the same wavelength of wanting to help others, a really great post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of SHA meeting ... funny!

    ReplyDelete