Saturday 19 April 2014

HAWMC Day 19

Hello,

Lesson Learned. What’s a lesson you learned the hard way? Tell us a time
when you made a mistake and promised never to make that same mistake
again. Write about it for 15 today.

So, I have been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to think of something, anything worth writing about for today.

The thing is I am not one for making promises to myself the to not do something again.It is impossible for me to commit to something like that. 

Hitting the big red button is part of life, mistakes spark learning about the world and growing as a person.This in turn causes solution of creative ideas to better your life as a whole. 

I truly feel that, inspiration and innovation come from what we don't do right and the ripple effect done correctly often results in more self awareness. 

But I have to come up with something, chirp....chirp...chirp

SO, here it is this last year I learned that Drew needs to stay in Drew's own epically cool bubble of goodness and not have any deep meaningful connection with either toxic to me people or toxic to me other people's shit issue piles. 

So that has been my mission for this year to work on the skills I need to not get involved in stuff that is not my business in the first place because there is nothing I can fix or do about it.

Part of this is saying and stand behind saying no to BS. And no one is immune to this, cause I can't have this crap in my life anymore cause it makes all my shit going on millions of times worse. 

I have no issues walking away anymore from something that is going to cause fear or stress to me. Honestly I should have done this many years ago. Accept that for the above part of this post if I had not come to this conclusion I could have never made the changes I have to make my life better, and be happier with who I am right now.

So, to end this Shit happens I just make sure I it is my own shit I deal now and not other people's shit.

Sandman out, Peace


1 comment:

  1. I like it !
    Less BS leading to a happier life makes much sense :)

    ReplyDelete