Sunday 13 April 2014

HAWMC Day 13

These are a few of my favourite things.

Hello, people young and old.

So, today we talk about our favourite things.

Good food, the odd glass of Wine, the company of good friends, spend time with my family, watching my cat doing crazy things, camping, long walks or hiking in the woods, collecting Rocks, shiney things, animals, watching live music or theatre (yes you know not computer stuff I know right lol).

All these thing makes Drew a happy dude, I am not sure where I would be without them.

All these things are stress releases for me, unfortunately all needed for my sanity.


That is all I have today I am afraid. No worries will have a good one on Monday

Cheer from the Sandman

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are all good things :) Wish I had put some on my list!

    ReplyDelete