Tuesday 15 April 2014

HAWMC Day 15

Hello, everyone hope things are good :)

“Health tagline” Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of
your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!

So it begins, as the days get deeper into the months the prompts get tougher. And so they should be getting harder to keep us on our toes. Today is a fine example of I have not got a clue how to attack this topic time.

So I thought on this all day what am I going to do.

Then I realized I have already mentioned my tagline several times already.

I am, a one person army, this has a story behind it.

I know, at some point in your life a song has come up that has sparked or inspired you the reader to be happy or write something or explore the artist more cause it was cool enough to check it out.

That is where my tagline origins are from a song. The Killers wrote a beauty called I got soul but not a soldier.

I am not a fighter but boy do I have a lot of Soul, the daily struggles, fighting my body to work the way I need it to, fighting sleep attacks daily, beating down stigmas and labels. Enjoying the little victories (yes total setup for later this week :) ) I have achieved over the years.

The video to this song is a dream which is a huge part of my life, my reality vs lala land.

It is all about, owning your life and if you want to do some thing it is going to require a fight to get it. No one is going to understand how and what you want than, well you.

Be that one person army to boot down the walls that is holding you back, get up and face the day, win that support you need, stand up for yourself when someone questions your needs and why even if people can't see what is going on let them know to dispel any and all assumptions they might have about you. Be willing to let people into your bubble to stand with you.

So what are you waiting for just go do it already you will thank yourself later :)

Grrrrr, Sandman signing off to go kick some serious ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment