Friday 4 April 2014

Day 4 of HAWMC- So you want to have a Theme song?

Hello sleepy Heads,

I have been working hard on today's topic.

Now I misread, the content of the topic today, so the product will be maybe a bit scary. Some of you might want to skip along to the end of the blog even.

Somewhere in my mind I thought OMG we have to take a song and music and make the Theme song to the Blog.

That right there is typical of my thinking, I have an interesting way of looking and reading things at times.

Music to me is a big part of my life. Make a song fit my blog is like wow that is cool never thought of that idea. Oh nos I hope it does not turn out badly. Then I settled down and realized this is meant to be fun and creative.

So I did exactly that, took a song and pretty much changed 85% of the lyrics to it to try to fit my blog.

If you are indeed offended at all by it I am sorry but my hope is this is how it relates to me and that is the way it should be.

I am very comfortable with myself and that includes my flaws as well. So for those that see this is a put down, it is more about fitting words in and making it somewhat work LOL. I have fun doing this and was a  challenge to be sure.

So lets to get down to it,

Song Choice: I need a Hero, the music stays the same.

Where has all the good sleep gone?
And where are all the Beds?
I'm no sleep-deprived Zombie!
Oh my God the costs,

Where's the Nurse with a red pill?
Is it late I can't tell?
Wish I could Dream at all,

I am abnormal, I'm going to be abnormal til' the end of my days,
I'm not that wrong,
People are never last,
And I'll fight for what's right till the end,

I am more than certain about this,
Loving the morning light,
And is it still today,
And should be simple and fun,

Chorus(surprise)

Shortly after midday,
I am seeing something strange,
It is not real and is creeping me out,

Crawling for the pill box,
Numbed with chills,
Will take an army,
To get me off my ass,

Chorus(yays)

Outside I see sky above,
where the Sunlight blinds my sleepy eyes
In my muddled state,
My pills give me a kick,
I feel life come back in my veins,

Chorus repeat till you pass out it ends whichever comes first.

So there you have it lol.

Other songs that I would also work with my blog would stuff like, We are the Champions by Queen or Dark Horse by Katy Perry just to give you an idea.

So I hope you all enjoy while I go recover from this adventure.

Sandman's spoons are out, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment